BeDesk is a self-hosted, feature packed customer support, ticketing, email management and helpdesk software that does not require any coding or server knowledge to setup.
It can automatically turn emails into tickets/replies and send agent replies made from BeDesk as emails. Customers can also create tickets and reply directly from BeDesk site.
- Email With Superpowers – Use as email management software, keeping your existing email account and receiving all the functionality of BeDesk.
- Emails To Tickets – Automatically turn emails from customers into tickets on BeDesk and send replies from BeDesk as emails.
- Notifications – Receive notifications via email, browser or mobile on various events, including new ticket, new reply, ticket assigned and more.
- Easy Installation – Install BeDesk easily with no coding or server knowledge in a few minutes with our easy to use installer and documentation.
- Reports – BeDesk will automatically generate reports on tickets, search, article views and more.
- High Performance – BeDesk is lightweight and has lighting fast performance and page load time out of the box.
- Optional Envato Module – Envato login, purchase code validation, earnings reports, automatic item importing and more.
- Knowledgebase Management – Organize your knowledge base using categories and tags, create articles with a powerful html editor.
- Appearance Editor – Change colors, images and text. Manage menus, SEO tags and more, all with a live preview using powerful appearance editor.
- Translation Ready – You can translate BeDrive easily from admin area without any need for 3rd party applications or configuration files.
- Power ChatBot v2.4.0 – Auto Attendant
- DeepSound v1.4 – The Ultimate PHP Music Sharing Platform – nulled
- Music Engine v188.8.131.52 – Music Social Networking
- ColibriSM v1.2.9 – The Ultimate PHP Modern Social Media Sharing Platform – nulled
- KingCommerce v4.2 – All in One Single and Multi vendor Eommerce Business Management System – nulled
- Responsive – BeDesk is fully responsive and will scale to the size of any device.
- Open Source – You will receive full non-encrypted and non-obfuscated source code, so you can modify it (or hire a freelancer to do it for you) in any way you want.
- Lifetime License – Pay once and receive a lifetime license. There are no recurring fees.
- Documentation – In depth offline documentation included. It Explains everything from installation to the many features.
- Social Login – Allow users to login with popular 3rd party sites (facebook, twitter, envato, google).
- Professional Design – Pixel-perfect design based on google’s material design guidelines.
- Search – Powerful search with multiple integrated providers, including elasticsearch, algolia, mysql and more.
- Rich Text Editor – Ticket body uses a rich text editor, that allows file uploads, code formatting, inline images, canned replies, links, undo/redo, drafts and more.
- Dark Mode – BeDesk comes with pre-built light and dark themes. You can fully customize them or add new themes via appearance editor.
- User Settings – Let users change common settings like their timezone, language, country and more.
- Roles – Flexible role system to assign users and agents to teams, organizations, companies and more.
- Menu Editor – All the menus across the site can be easily edited via drag and drop without any coding knowledge.
2020 October 02 – Version 1.3.5
- Only one device can now be allowed to be logged into user account at the same time.
- Changed default mailbox folders so it’s easier to see which tickets are assigned or unassigned.
- “Pending” tickets will no longer be included in the count number next to folder name.
- “Open” tickets will now have bold text so they it’s easier to tell “open” and “pending” tickets apart.
- Tickets per page setting in tickets list will now be remembered.
- Parent categories in “article grid” help center layout can now have articles as well as child categories.
- Persist pagination and sort parameters between page reloads in ticket list.
- Category page article list now can load more articles when scrolling down.
- Don’t show folders that have no tickets in left sidebar of ticket list.
- User tags will now be shown in conversation sidebar.
- Tickets in search modal can now be sorted properly.
- Same condition and action type can be now used multiple times in same trigger.
- Automatically clear help center homepage cache after updating/deleting category or article.
- If envato integration is enabled, individual purchases can now be added by code from account settings page.
- Tags in article list can now be clicked and will filter article list by that tag.
- Compatibility with new pusher API version.
- Don’t count closed tickets toward ticket count of “mine” folder.
- Fixed an issue where date range for ticket report might skip the first day sometimes.
- Fixed an issue where agents would not be able to open notification subscription page sometimes.
- Styling applied in conversation editor will now correctly appear in agent notification reply preview snippet.
- Help center search page will now show correct total matched article count.
- “Send and next ticket” action will no longer automatically open tickets that are assigned to someone else.
- All text on ew ticket page will now be correctly translatable.
- Fixed several article display issues on certain tablet sizes.